Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Its a grey, dark day here today, and I'm not in the mood for working outside, so I've been wandering around the tortoise forum site. I just noticed that there is a spot in the upper right corner called, "calendar." It shows a view of October and everything that is happening on that day. As I scrolled through all the people who have had birthdays in October, I see that I have missed wishing some of you to have a good day.

Every morning I look at the birthdays that show up on the Moderator's screen at the bottom of the page. For some reason, what shows on the Moderator's screen and what shows on the October calendar, don't match.

So, if you had a birthday recently, and I've missed it, I'm really sorry and I hope you had a wonderful day! From now on I'll get my birthdays from the calendar.

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Lol! Well, I can be excused for missing yours. It says, "Not specified" under your name!

1661764ff5a5m4rcs.jpg

to Chad!!

Yvonne

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
sept 6 here.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Chad, dmmj and any others that would like your Bithdays rememberd please place them on the calander. Just click on it and add your day. It really would be a help. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Crazy1 said:
Chad, dmmj and any others that would like your Bithdays rememberd please place them on the calander. Just click on it and add your day. It really would be a help. :)

Actually, when you are filling out the information on your User CP page, there's a space on there for your birthday. Then the computer automatically notes it on the calendar for you. Dmmj: I tried to add your B.D. to the September page on the calendar, but it shows ME and you, so I deleted it. But if you'll go to your User CP page, you can enter it for yourself. Then, next year, I won't miss you like I did this year!!

2230113pxeoflvdbd.gif

chadk

10 Year Member!
My bad yvonne. I thought I got the automated 'happy birthday' message from this site, but I went and looked back, and it was for other sites, not this one. So I added it to my profile here.

Status
Not open for further replies.