a bit of good news for me-

ColleenT

Location (City and/or State)
Lehigh Valley Pa
what do you mean? why do people love them? They are smaller than some other types of Boxies, and i like smaller. And i think bc they are plainer looking, they are not as sought after as other brightly colored types of Boxies. That makes me feel bad, i love the underdog. I have a male and female and i had been looking for a second female online for months and could not find any. This rescue has one available and she is about 30 yrs old, originally lived in Oklahoma. Can't wait to see her.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Oklahoma 3 toed's are the best. Lol I'm kinda biased.
I'm with you though,most people think they are just plain.
My ornates are my favorite but the 3 toed also have a special spot. I have a large female that has a one of a kind personality. She is the one I show to people and even let friends bring their kids over to see her. She wants them to pet her head and neck, it's the most amazing thing I've seen. Can't wait to see pictures of her.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
I adopted two hatchling from a rescue that shipped to me as well. Great experience.

surfergirl

Karma is already at work for your compassion for Ilene. :) looks like another boxie is lucky to have you.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Congrats! And best of luck for hatching soon.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Yeah if your housing males and females together it's bound to hatch:)lol!

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Oklahoma 3 toed's are the best. Lol I'm kinda biased.
I'm with you though,most people think they are just plain.
My ornates are my favorite but the 3 toed also have a special spot. I have a large female that has a one of a kind personality. She is the one I show to people and even let friends bring their kids over to see her. She wants them to pet her head and neck, it's the most amazing thing I've seen. Can't wait to see pictures of her.
Aww, how cute! Our female (we think!) RF is like that, very bold, loves head and neck petting, comes to you. I love that

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
what do you mean? why do people love them? They are smaller than some other types of Boxies, and i like smaller. And i think bc they are plainer looking, they are not as sought after as other brightly colored types of Boxies. That makes me feel bad, i love the underdog. I have a male and female and i had been looking for a second female online for months and could not find any. This rescue has one available and she is about 30 yrs old, originally lived in Oklahoma. Can't wait to see her.
Ahhhh... I see! I'm a sucker for the underdog too:)

ColleenT

Lehigh Valley Pa
I think he means that since you'll have male/females now, that hopefully you'll get the eggs and hatched babies soon. That's the goal afterall, right?

I don't care either way. i would not mind a few babies, but i don't want to end up with too many. it is hard to find good homes.

The reason i was looking for a second female was so Wolowitz can not harass any one female for too long. i am hoping he will share the love and therefore, the females will never feel like they have a stalker. If babies arrive, I'll be happy. But if not, i will still be happy.