a good product i salvadged from my reef tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
Its aqua logic nema 4x.it controles heat and cooling.I have it hooked up to my porcalin heaters and a fan.my day lights and mercury vapors are on light timers I have a orange heat lamp on 24/7.this device put heaters on when temp gets to a low temp that I set and goes off at a high temp that I set.also the fan goes on to temp I set and goes off when it brings the temp dowm to another reading.this keeps my enclosure perfectly heated and cooled just a cool piece of equipment for all who keep there torts in side.I Dupont no if they make one specificly for reptiles but this works just fine like it was made for them.it has two thermometers so u can place them in different parts of the tank to get different temp readings great to set up a cool hide or hot basking spot wile keaping ambiant in perfect range.it is tricky to program at first but once u future it out its easy.cost 200$ and holds programs even if u unplug or have poweroutage.I think its a great allmost musthave for hatchling stars that are very fragile and need specific temps.what do u guys use?

Status
Not open for further replies.