A man was stopped by the highway patrol (joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
... and asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

"No," replied the driver, "but I need to tell you this is a stolen car, there is a gun in the glove box, and there's a body in the trunk."

The patrolman shouts, "Don't move!" as he draws his sidearm. He then calls for backup.

The Highway Patrol Captain arrives on the scene in response to the patrolman's call to find the suspect handcuffed and sitting in the back seat of the patrolman's cruiser. The captain searches the car and finds nothing out of the ordinary - and the car is registered to the suspect.

So the captain approaches the man being detained and says, "Sir, the arresting officer said you were driving a stolen car with a gun in the glove box and a body in the trunk. But I've found none of that to be the case."

"Yeah?" the suspect asked. "Hm... I bet that lying S.O.B. said I was speeding too!"

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
dmmj said:
... and asked, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

"No," replied the driver, "but I need to tell you this is a stolen car, there is a gun in the glove box, and there's a body in the trunk."

The patrolman shouts, "Don't move!" as he draws his sidearm. He then calls for backup.

The Highway Patrol Captain arrives on the scene in response to the patrolman's call to find the suspect handcuffed and sitting in the back seat of the patrolman's cruiser. The captain searches the car and finds nothing out of the ordinary - and the car is registered to the suspect.

So the captain approaches the man being detained and says, "Sir, the arresting officer said you were driving a stolen car with a gun in the glove box and a body in the trunk. But I've found none of that to be the case."

"Yeah?" the suspect asked. "Hm... I bet that lying S.O.B. said I was speeding too!"

:D----------:D----------:D----------:D

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
HeeHeHe., but do you have the nerve to try that one.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Now that's one way to try to get out of a ticket. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.