A newby in need of some gecko help!

KaderTheAnts

First, I'd like to say hello to everyone! I'm a relevantly new to keeping reptiles (I own a bearded dragon). But that's besides the point, I've got a new friend named Marz who is a gecko. I was wondering if anyone's here could tell me what morph he is. I've got a picture of him which will be below but it doesn't show his tail which is white with black stripes.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1451883525.355672.jpg

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Zero - It is definitely some sort of patternless leopard gecko. OP- I have no idea on morphs. Enjoy your new friend though. I had my leo for 17 years.

KaderTheAnts

Thanks! I hope Marz gets to live as long as yours did. My cousin said it was a hypo tangerine baldy but I looked it up and couldn't find any that looked like him

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
They change a lot as they mature, it looks like he still has some baby spots. My girl was a normal. I also had a couple of high yellows and hypos over the years, but they came and went as rescues.

KaderTheAnts

Wow. Your gecko is beautiful!!!<3 so your saying you had hypos, yes? If so then have you had any hypos that look sorta like him? And your saying he might not stay looking the way he does?

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
It's a leopard gecko....exact morph I can't tell you. I used to breed them years ago but there weren't many morphs back then.

KaderTheAnts

Yeah, I'm hoping to get into breeding them and that's why I'm interested in the morph. He got strange eyes though; they're mostly black with a grey half moonish dhape