A request for all those new forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I know that some of you like to be "invisible" but it really helps us in our answers to your questions if we know a bit about you. Please take the time to go to your profile here on the forum and at least let us know if you are male or female, maybe your name, and for sure where you live. Even just the state would be helpful. Just click on "User CP" up towards the top of the page and take it from there.

Thanks, I really really appreciate it,

Yvonne

Bernie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Mountain Home, Idaho
Hi!
I just updated my info -- I didn't know how to until I found this post. Thanks for directing me and I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Bernie said:
Hi!
I just updated my info -- I didn't know how to until I found this post. Thanks for directing me and I look forward to getting to know everyone! :)

Thanks for updating your info, Bernie! I really appreciate knowing a bit about the people who post here on the forum. Is that Hank in your avatar? She's a beauty!

YVonne

Mochii

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
I'm new! I just updated my profile. I hope to get to know people here more, not just in terms of asking for help and advices. Hopefully I'll be able to learn names of the people and their torts :) Nice to meet you!

- M&M.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Monica is is nice to see you updated your profile. I wish more members would. It does make things so much easier for us. Nice to meet another So. CA. I am in the Inland Empire, and I have a Brother in Sacramento. Not too far from Davis. :) I work with a PhD who while in college had 2 sully hatchlings that are now in excess of 50 lbs each and live in her large townhouse (once grassed in courtyard) She is now looking for a house so her tort will have more room. :) Marley is such a cute name and he/she is such a young hatchling. Keep up the good work.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Yvonne, I just found out to go there to get a picture, (Avator?) But didn't see where to put in where I live etc..
Kinda computer illerate sorry.
Nadine

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nay said:
Yvonne, I just found out to go there to get a picture, (Avator?) But didn't see where to put in where I live etc..
Kinda computer illerate sorry.
Nadine

It's on the left hand side under "edit profile." Also, you can fix your avatar in the same place. Just under "edit profile" is "change avatar."

Yvonne

Status
Not open for further replies.