A sulcata tortoise uses a chair to jump a fence !!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
They're not just dumb rocks. To be honest it did'nt need the chair that fence is way to short for it.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Great video. Sullys are strong and determined. I’m sure if you didnt have the video evidence, you’d be scratching your head how the heck mr Sully got to the grassy side.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
The same channel has this video which shows some classic bullying with almost tragic consequences:

At least they're (mostly) separated now!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
A great example of how NOT to house a sulcata. Living on concrete, with lawn furniture, with a wall too low to contain it and protect the little one on the other side of the fence. Where is the romaine lettuce and dog house with a red bulb that is too close to the tortoise?

Shadowhunter

Miami
A great example of how NOT to house a sulcata. Living on concrete, with lawn furniture, with a wall too low to contain it and protect the little one on the other side of the fence. Where is the romaine lettuce and dog house with a red bulb that is too close to the tortoise?

[emoji23][emoji23] little one?? Those are the females and that wall is not to low for him he can not get over it

Shadowhunter

Miami
Great video. Sullys are strong and determined. I’m sure if you didnt have the video evidence, you’d be scratching your head how the heck mr Sully got to the grassy side.

Yea I was so confused as to how he got in and why the chair was there