a tale of two lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
or at least one lover, and one sleepyhead caught unaware...

Mithril, you know she's a female, but she's always "mounting" the others. She'd make SUCH a good male because she's got the whole "thrusting" thing down pat!

Well my biggest male Roland was sound asleep under the basking light. Mithril climbed up on him and did her thrusting thing... for at least a minute straight. She of course was on the wrong side and had been doing this to Roland's head! He slept through the whole thing!

When she was done, she hadn't even finished climbing off of him (trying to go OVER him of course) before she fell sound asleep, face down in the sand, one leg still stuck up on his back!

:rolleyes:

103_4593.jpg

103_4594.jpg

Coldliz

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
LOL I'm laughing so hard I'm going to pee!!! That is hilarious!!!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
THANKS! I'm TRYING! LOL! I have three breeding sized females and three males that are just about breeding size. Plus I am getting two more breeding sized females next week. I've had one girlie lay four eggs but they all appear to be infertile. I'm hoping the boys get with it soon... hopefully when Spring comes and they can all go outside, that'll really put them in the mood! (Fingers crossed!)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Oh Kelly sorry to hear that your eggs may be infertile. I was-am pulling for you to get those little ones poping out.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Kelly it won't be long for those Russians! You only have a few months now!

May I share this first? There's nothing like seeing this for the first time.. you'll remember it forever.. my first redfoot.. [ sniff-sniff ].. waited over 7 years..

LookREDfoot2.jpg

Nice looking Russians!

Terry

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
Nice pics Kelly,
i love the egg pic Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.