A Toast to the Moderators!

tort_luv_5055

Location (City and/or State)
New York (USA)
Hey Moderators! This is a thread for putting up with us crazies another year! I salute you for all your tolerance, and I thank you for sharing your stories and tortoises with us! We all know we are not an easy bunch to handle, making your job so important.

We love to fight in the debate section, and somehow you manage to keep us civil. You protect us from hurtful users who try to push us around, and stand up for our beliefs. I can't believe how well you handle bullying from unthankful members. I can't understand why people bash you so ridiculously. It kills me to see you guys being the target of such cruelty, even though you are so kind and knowledgeable.

You always give us advice and constructive criticism. We are so glad that you do these nice things for us, and I know it is not an easy job. People accuse you of being "unfair" and "getting special treatment." What complete nonsense!! You guys are so smart and so experienced, that you always are a great help. No one is perfect, but I have to admit, you guys are pretty darn close :D Thank you for all you do!

Happy New Year, Sincerely Everyone!!!​

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Cheers to the moderators!!

I couldn't do what yall do,,, thats for sure. I appreciate yall and this forum a ton.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Well, this is a change!

Thanks for starting this thread! And thank you moderators!

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
It's nice to see a thread like this! The moderators do so much to keep this forum as lovely as it is!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
***passes tort_luv_5055 a $45 bill under the table***

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hehehe, glad you remembered Yvonne:D
Thank you all for making this a great forum to moderate. There are the once in a while not so nice times, our tortoise passion can get things heated sometimes, but always with the tortoises best interest at the forefront, which isn't a bad thing. We have a great forum with great dedicated members.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Yvonne G said:
***passes tort_luv_5055 a $45 bill under the table***

Yvonne, next time you print up money, ya just might want to make sure you make those bills the right denominations. But really only $45, boy we got by cheap this time. :D

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Great job mods I give you the ......

Attachments

• 1388783607242.jpg
    1388783607242.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 47

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Toast? I could use a slice right about now. A nice warm slice of toasted golden sour dough bread with butter melted into the bread and then a bright colorful layer of sweet jelly across it....

Sh3wulf

5 Year Member
I will raise a glass to the moderators, repeatedly!! Thank you

GotTort

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Yes, thanks for all your efforts!