A Tortoise Or A Giraffe?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Hi all, at Off The Topic Chit chat. :D

I was looking at extremely funny, but sweet pics.. :<3: I found this one, but am undecided on one little thing (please notice "little" here). ** ;)

upload_2017-9-1_22-28-53.jpeg
** Is it a tort or a giraffe? Personally I do not know. Therefore I'd suggest VOTING, alright? :D

Will be glad to see your opinions, ladies and gentlemen. :D ;)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Despite reports, police not looking for "missing giraffe" in Beaverton
koin.com|KOIN 6 News Staff|just now
undefined
BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) - A giraffe calf - named Raffi - has escaped a Beaverton home due to a damaged fence, according to a Craigslist ad.
https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pet/d/escaped-giraffe-calf/6289998093.html
However, authorities are not looking for the supposedly missing animal.

KOIN 6 News reached out to the Washington County Sheriff's Office and the Beaverton Police Department, but neither have received reports of someone missing a giraffe nor are they looking for one.

The giraffe's owners said on the ad that Raffi may be headed downhill toward the vineyards as he loves grapes.

Raffi's home is reportedly on the south side of Cooper Mountain, off Grabhorn Road near the quarry.

Due to his age, the giraffe could "easily" be mistaken for a deer or llama.

According to the ad, the owners have the correct permits to own a giraffe and have asked the public to call 911 if Raffi is found.

Despite social media reports we are not serching for a baby giraffe. They are cute and we would search for one if they were missing. JMS pic.twitter.com/BylDyKPm7X

- Beaverton Police (@BeavertonPolice) September 2, 2017

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Despite reports, police not looking for "missing giraffe" in Beaverton
koin.com|KOIN 6 News Staff|just now
undefined
BEAVERTON, Ore. (KOIN) - A giraffe calf - named Raffi - has escaped a Beaverton home due to a damaged fence, according to a Craigslist ad.
https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pet/d/escaped-giraffe-calf/6289998093.html
However, authorities are not looking for the supposedly missing animal.

KOIN 6 News reached out to the Washington County Sheriff's Office and the Beaverton Police Department, but neither have received reports of someone missing a giraffe nor are they looking for one.

The giraffe's owners said on the ad that Raffi may be headed downhill toward the vineyards as he loves grapes.

Raffi's home is reportedly on the south side of Cooper Mountain, off Grabhorn Road near the quarry.

Due to his age, the giraffe could "easily" be mistaken for a deer or llama.

According to the ad, the owners have the correct permits to own a giraffe and have asked the public to call 911 if Raffi is found.

Despite social media reports we are not serching for a baby giraffe. They are cute and we would search for one if they were missing. JMS pic.twitter.com/BylDyKPm7X

- Beaverton Police (@BeavertonPolice) September 2, 2017
How do you know police are not looking for tortagraffe, as @wellington named him/her. Police in Jordan are.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
In Oregon of course. Where else would you find a giraffe?
I do not think so. Guess why. It's a "tortagraffe" i.e: neither a tort nor a giraffe. In such a case where would the police find it?