A wonderful surprise new addition!

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I have eagerly been waiting, about a year, for the arrival of what I thought would be my third and final tortoise. But looks like it will be our fourth (and final? ?). I was recently asked to rehome little Gilbert and he has been such a pleasure to have!
His wonderful previous owner took such great care of him from a hatchling. He’s beautiful, eats well, drinks, regularly poops, is extremely friendly and active. My kids love him (and have already decided who gets him when I’m gone :rolleyes:).
We have kept his name, but also in keeping with the Ga month names my other two torts have, his nickname is Gbo (like Bow or Boh), which is September, when we got him. Very excited to add him to the creep and truly blessed we were even asked. Thank you @Ink !F3D29053-74BC-450B-BBCF-07EA6E106A7E.jpeg

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I have eagerly been waiting, about a year, for the arrival of what I thought would be my third and final tortoise. But looks like it will be our fourth (and final? ?). I was recently asked to rehome little Gilbert and he has been such a pleasure to have!
His wonderful previous owner took such great care of him from a hatchling. He’s beautiful, eats well, drinks, regularly poops, is extremely friendly and active. My kids love him (and have already decided who gets him when I’m gone :rolleyes:).
We have kept his name, but also in keeping with the Ga month names my other two torts have, his nickname is Gbo (like Bow or Boh), which is September, when we got him. Very excited to add him to the creep and truly blessed we were even asked. Thank you @Ink !View attachment 333993
Congrats!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
We have kept his name, but also in keeping with the Ga month names my other two torts have, his nickname is Gbo (like Bow or Boh), which is September, when we got him. Very excited to add him to the creep and truly blessed we were even asked. Thank you @Ink !View attachment 333993
Is that a tire? @maggie3fan would be so proud

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
A year with us today, hooray!:tort::<3:IMG_6607.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6610.JPG
    IMG_6610.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

Ink

Tortoise Club