Abused dog need a home!!!

Bogie=babyDINO

Location (City and/or State)
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
I work at an animal hospital and a man brought this dog in to be euthanized. She is a 1 year old German Shepard mix. The owner said she is a menace, a wild animal, and needs to be destroyed. The Doctor tried to offer him other options like a rescue but he wouldn't hear it. He said he's tried everything and has resorted to hitting her with a cane. We were able to save the dog but now she has no where to go. She is scared, untrained, unspayed, and can be quite aggressive toward hands. I know if someone would be willing to give her time, patience, and proper training she could make a wonderful dog. Right now she is at a very temporary home. If we can't find a home for her soon she will be given to the shelter. They don't tolerate any signs of dog aggregation so she will get put down. Please please please help me find someone to care for her!!! Email me if you have questions!!!ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462681774.681470.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462681787.904488.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462681799.675535.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's a shame. She's very pretty. I hope you find someone to take her.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
God she's gorgeous. And thanks to him she wasn't given much chance in life. Poor baby.

Bogie=babyDINO

Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Did you post on any social media sites so people local to you can respond?
Yep we were so close to finding a home for her at a ranch. It would have been perfect with all the fenced in land to run around in. The couple decided against it. She is still a puppy and a lot to handle. We are gonna have to look up a German Shepard rescue. Gorgeous dog, I know someone would love her!!

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Yep we were so close to finding a home for her at a ranch. It would have been perfect with all the fenced in land to run around in. The couple decided against it. She is still a puppy and a lot to handle. We are gonna have to look up a German Shepard rescue. Gorgeous dog, I know someone would love her!!
GSD rescue sounds like a perfect idea.

Bogie=babyDINO

Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Oh man they have a lot of requirements. I gotta get her spayed and she has to be updated on shots and pass a temperament test. She might not do so well with that. She's really skittish with new people :/ I'll keep looking though. I have her posted on Facebook, Craigslist for $100, and I've applied to 3 rescues. Hopefully something comes up :/

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Craigslist is not such a great idea. Hopefulyrics something comes up with the 3 rescues.

Piña

nyc
Bogie, where are you located? There should be a few second chance rescues in your area, just look them up in Google. You could also try making a post on petfinder or similar sites. Whatever town or city you live in most likely has a ton of rescue groups with facebook pages you can post on. Just a few ideas.

von345

I used to work for a vet. People can be so... Ignorant and cruel. She probably just needs to learn to trust humans and she will be the perfect dog. I wish I could take her. Praying she finds the love she needs

Bogie=babyDINO

Rancho Cucamonga, Ca
Bogie, where are you located? There should be a few second chance rescues in your area, just look them up in Google. You could also try making a post on petfinder or similar sites. Whatever town or city you live in most likely has a ton of rescue groups with facebook pages you can post on. Just a few ideas.
Thank you for the great ideas. Im in rancho cucamonga, CA. Right now Abby has an appointment to be evaluated by the West End no kill shelter on Thursday! I really hope they like her. I also am trying to set up appointments with some other rescues in the area. The problem is my friend doesn't want to house her anymore and now I'm left paying out of pocket for her to be boarded because I have no where to put her. I started a fundraiser for her if you could spread the word! https://www.gofundme.com/24uexdg