Adult Female Ivory Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Unicorns are those fable creatures that everyone talks about, but you never get to see. That is what I am offering today. I have this proven Adult Female Ivory Sulcata. If I had to guess she weighs 80lbs. She gave me a total of (8 clutches) last year.
2013 Production
Clutch #1- 18 eggs
Clutch #2- 16 eggs
Clutch #3- 21 eggs
Clutch #4- 18 eggs
Clutch #5- 12 eggs
Clutch #6- 20 eggs
Clutch #7- 19 eggs
Clutch #8- 12 eggs
I have never heard of another visual Ivory Female morph this size, and know most of the breeders. So, I would have to say she is probably the largest and most productive Female Ivory Sulcata in the USA. That being said, this is a rare opportunity. $600each per baby, even higher overseas! Will only entertain and consider "realistic" offers on her! Also, will work with potential buyer on a payment plan, if needed. No disappointments here, as she is for the serious collector that understands what she represents!
If you have been sitting on that Male Ivory for years, here is your chance. (Ivory Male bred with this Ivory Female = Every offspring is the Ivory Morph!)

Thanks for your interest, Joe...
cell (305)788-0340
PS. Must sell due to personal reasons is the only reason for the sale. Otherwise she would never be for sale! If you are an interested overseas buyer, I have no problem in holding her for you until your Cities Permit, and other proper paperwork is ready for export.

Attachments

• photo (22).JPG
    photo (22).JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 152
  • photo (12).PNG
    photo (12).PNG
    508 KB · Views: 147
  • photo (21).JPG
    photo (21).JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 131
  • photo (11).PNG
    photo (11).PNG