Advice needed! (Nutrients miss'g from diet???)

Mnixonlightning

Location (City and/or State)
Heanor, Derbyshire
I am becoming concerned that my 4 year old horsefield is missing something key from her diet.
Towards the end of the summer she started to shed but this has not really improved much. Her shell looks very dry too. Shes eating great and all other bodily functions are working fine [emoji6].
She has developed growth lines which is great but dont want to find that I am missing something important.
Her diet at the moment mainly consists of shop bought greens, kale, little gem, spring greens, fresh greens. Unfortunately there isn't much weeds around and those that are I am unsure if are safe.
Cant add pics as the forum wont allow it??

Sesel

Seychelles
Cant add pics as the forum wont allow it??

Are you using the app on your phone?

I'm sorry i can't help, i get access to the site through Chrome browser on the phone. Hopefully somebody who uses the app can help soon~

Mnixonlightning

Heanor, Derbyshire
Are you using the app on your phone?

I'm sorry i can't help, i get access to the site through Chrome browser on the phone. Hopefully somebody who uses the app can help soon~
Yes I am using the app on my phone maybe I will try logging in via my browser

Carl_Deschain

UK
Add the photos as an attachment and I've found that works. Hope that helps.

Mnixonlightning

Heanor, Derbyshire
Sorry for uploading lots of pics.
Hoping to make sure that she is ok

Attachments

• 20171130_113936.jpg
    20171130_113936.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • 151204208189190343803.jpg
    151204208189190343803.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30

RosemaryDW

5 Year Member
Newport Coast, CA
She’s fine. She does have quite a bit of lighter green growth lines but that just means she’s been eating and growing.

The peeling is normal. It looks a bit horrifying when you first notice it, especially around the neck. Some parts of the body take longer than others to peel entirely. Just let it alone.

Ernie Johnson

5 Year Member
McKinney, Texas
If she's getting a 35-50% garden weeds, 25% dark leafy greens, 10-15% cactus, and 10% dried timothy/orchard hay diet, water so she can hydrate as she wants to, and getting enough UVB/UVA she's not missing anything diet-wise.

It's what mine have been getting for 17+ years and they breed, aestivate, hibernate, and are as solid as rocks health wise.