Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
FROGS016.jpg

I have decided to re-home my pair of African Clawed Frogs. They are male and female, and are actually brother and sister.

I raised them from froglets, so they are CB as well, not imports. I need the space, to pursue my growing fascination with Crested Geckos.

They are at least 4 years old now, and eat two dozen minnows once a week. They are a very hardy species, and can go without a feeding for two weeks without a problem. They do well at room temp, no water heater required.

I am asking $35 firm for the pair w/out their setup. These frogs are hard to come by recently, as they are not the common sickly dwarf frogs seen in petco. The male is around 3.5 inches, and the female probably measure closer to 5 in.

With the setup, I would like to see 60$ OBO as it comes with floating plants, a hide, several bags of river stones, a stationary plant,
and a sturdy plastic enclosure roughly the size of a ten gallon (dimensions are:18L x 13T x10.5W) this enclosure also has a lid that snaps on,
and a light fixture with a working bulb.

Also, if I get a really interested buyer, I have another male that is related to the first pair, and an unrelated albino male, all CB as well. I also have another enclosure the same as the first one described, with river stones, but not as many plants. The light fixture works on that enclosure as well.

For all four frogs, 3.1 and the two enclosures, all things included, I am asking 80$ OBO.

Also, would bring purchased frogs/frogs & setups to the May 2nd WIRE show at no extra cost. more pics/info on request. sorry, no shipping
(I wouldn't even know how...these are completely aquatic)

Please msg if interested. I am in Wausau WI, and willing to drive a short distance if need be. More pics on request!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.