Age range? (How old are you? Optional)

Reptilelove

Location (City and/or State)
Plymouth
Hey im just wondering what kind of age everyone is one here? Im 14 and it seems most people are older than that :p

Shakudo

5 Year Member
The Netherlands
I don't think you're the only teenager here:)......

As for me I'm 29 :)

Joey

NicoleB26

5 Year Member
Rome, OH
I'm 40. There's a wide age variety but a common love of turtles/torts :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Esmee:

I reached the three quarter century mark last year.

474158gy04azrh2x.gif

KnNTiny

Since July 19th. Really a newbie to Russians. Have made a lot of beginner mistakes. But will be correcting them. How about you? How long have you had your tort?

KnNTiny

Reptilelove

Plymouth
Since July 19th. Really a newbie to Russians. Have made a lot of beginner mistakes. But will be correcting them. How about you? How long have you had your tort?

KnNTiny
Ah I see, I had mine for 2 years and wm still correcting my mistakes, if I didn't find the tortoise forum my Hermie's shell would have been heavily pyramiding as when I got my torts I didn't properly understand the whole humidity thing but now I do :)

KnNTiny

Ah I see, I had mine for 2 years and wm still correcting my mistakes, if I didn't find the tortoise forum my Hermie's shell would have been heavily pyramiding as when I got my torts I didn't properly understand the whole humidity thing but now I do :)

Well I think something is wrong with Tiny's shell but when I got her it was like that. So I am trying to figure the humidity thing out. And because I got her from a pet store the we have a glass enclosure. This forum is great. Learning a lot.

KnNTiny