ALADAR SOAKING IN THE RAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
I thought you all might like these! After walking around in the rain for an hour or so, Aladar decided to cake himself in mud! So, I filled his wading pool with very warm water and in he went...he dropped immediately and seemed in no hurry to get out...the water was 87 degrees :)

xn9sle.jpg

6dspso.jpg

sdlh04.jpg

2ntwck3.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
What a nice looking Sulcata Aladar is. I bet he loved that warm water. I know that Fernando loves it when I put them in warm water after coming in from colder weather. :D

turtletania

5 Year Member
those eyes in the last picture are amazing.... what a beauty you have there.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
turtletania said:
those eyes in the last picture are amazing.... what a beauty you have there.

Yeah! That was one of his strong selling points...he's not a dark ruby-eyed ivory...his eyes are literally hazel...never seen it before and I haven't seen it from any of Fife's other ivories...the few I've seen, that is!

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
Great pics of Aladar. RV's complements are sent along also. I've no new pics to add, alas, at this time. She is very much down below, waiting out this cold front that (came)(is coming) through. ugh. I like rain, but warm rain. anything that wants to freeze on the way down should never hit ground.

teri

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Aladar is beautiful!! He looks so comfortable in his pool :) Very nice pics, thanks for sharing :D

M

Maggie Cummings

His face is very masculine. There's no doubt he's a male and beautiful at that.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Great pictures, Dean. The closeups of his face are revealing of the beak structure at a level of detail I've never seen before. That is one amazing efficient fully-functional eating aparatus!

moswen

5 Year Member
oh i just can't wait for mos to get that big!!! dean, you take some great pics. aladar looks happy! and... slightly annoyed that you're in his face ruining his "happy moment" haha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.