Albino Chinese Softshell For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz, CA
Selling this very male looking Albino Chinese Softshell Turtle (Pelodiscus Sinensis). Sold to me by Steven Brenner in November of 2016. I believe hatched in October of 2016. This species, and particularly this turtle, is very aggressive and I wouldn’t recommend housing him or any older individuals of this species with other turtles. Mating should only be attempted in short, supervised encounters. He has been housed outdoors for most of his life, only brought inside during the colder months. Eats everything and would probably eventually kill anything cohabitating* in the same enclosure. He was raised with a clutch mate who had to be separated because of frequent attacks. He has never lived in anything smaller than a 40 gallon tank, with most of his life in a 100 gallon stock tank. He measures maybe an 1/8th of an inch short of 5 inches. This species needs clean, filtered water, a warm basking area with uvb lighting, and as much swimming space as possible. Preference will go to people who can demonstrate an ideal habitat.*

****$550 shipped anywhere in the continental US. $500 for members of the forum with over 60 trophy points.****

IMG_3721.jpgIMG_3696.jpgIMG_4291.jpgIMG_4294.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.