Albino Emydura Subglobosa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerards

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
This girl is now in with my albino male and they have already been breeding. These guys are ridiculously cool as hatchlings.
image-2.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

image-5.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Awesome turtle looks like it gotta fat lip lol

SnDefuses

5 Year Member
Wow I like it. I have had thoughts about crossing this with the pastel on theturtlesource and see if something cool pops out, they say they're genetic.... but they say a lot of things LOL, keep up the goo work Gerard, beautiful turtle as always
-Henry

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
I love these. I asked Paul if he ever got hets once but he ignored the question haha. Do you get any or is this a new project for you?

They're such a cool species anyways, without being albino. The Reptiles Magazine article said it best when they called them "the perfect pet turtle." the fact that albinos are available, sporadically, is so awesome, even if they are a little pricey. I actually think albinos are cheap considering what they are.

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
Anthony P said:
I love these. I asked Paul if he ever got hets once but he ignored the question haha. Do you get any or is this a new project for you?

They're such a cool species anyways, without being albino. The Reptiles Magazine article said it best when they called them "the perfect pet turtle." the fact that albinos are available, sporadically, is so awesome, even if they are a little pricey. I actually think albinos are cheap considering what they are.

Yes, I have produced over 100 hets so far.

Anthony P

10 Year Member!
Swamps, bogs, and vernal pools
Gerards said:
Anthony P said:

Yes, I have produced over 100 hets so far.

Alright, now we're gettin' somewhere.. Do you keep any for sale here in the US, or do you have a buyer who scoops them all up? If yo don't mind my asking. And if you do mind, no worries :)

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
Anthony P said:
Alright, now we're gettin' somewhere.. Do you keep any for sale here in the US, or do you have a buyer who scoops them all up? If yo don't mind my asking. And if you do mind, no worries :)

I haven't sold any of the yet. It will be a couple years before I start selling them and they're going to go to HK.

theTurtleRoom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lititz, PA
Gerards said:
Anthony P said:

I haven't sold any of the yet. It will be a couple years before I start selling them and they're going to go to HK.

Makes perfect sense.

mfedzen

5 Year Member
I can't believe I didn't see these pics until now...
The albino sidenecks are too sweet bro I need one, lol.

Gerards

5 Year Member
Florida
mfedzen said:
I can't believe I didn't see these pics until now...
The albino sidenecks are too sweet bro I need one, lol.

You know what you have to send me.......hahahahahahaha......really, send me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.