Aldabra (30lb) needs home in NC

EllyMae

Location (City and/or State)
Shellman, GA
" We have a 8 years old Aldabra Tortoise that we would like to rehome. She has a strong personality but is very friendly. She is 30poud and 13”long.I have a family problem and just relocated, so we are worried that we will no longer have the time she needs and deserves. She has been a part of our lives for 8 years, so please, only consider taking her if you have experience in taking care of tortoises and other large reptiles. We are asking a rehoming fee of € but it is negotiable. or email"

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
" We have a 8 years old Aldabra Tortoise that we would like to rehome. She has a strong personality but is very friendly. She is 30poud and 13”long.I have a family problem and just relocated, so we are worried that we will no longer have the time she needs and deserves. She has been a part of our lives for 8 years, so please, only consider taking her if you have experience in taking care of tortoises and other large reptiles. We are asking a rehoming fee of € but it is negotiable. or email"

This is a scam post that's commonly seen on Craigslist.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I've found an ad that's almost the exact same but for a sulcata!
This scammer is lazy.
Same age, weight, and length!

It's always the same story 8 year old tortoise, family falls on hard times, blah blah blah