• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
SWFL
Has anyone heard from Adabraman? I have not been to the forum in ages, but I know Naples got hit bad. I am about 90 minutes north, and have busy myself, with recovery on my property.
I hope he and his wonderful torts are safe. Many still without power. Misery.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
5 Year Member
SW Forida
I hope you and your tortoises are okay!
~ Thank you to all that reached out to us, hurricane Irma was a direct hit in our area and was extremely devastating. Our entire tortoise population was secured in a bunker and all are currently thriving. We were out of power for weeks and the internet & cable service was just restored today.

Tidgy's Dad

Fes, Morocco
~ Thank you to all that reached out to us, hurricane Irma was a direct hit in our area and was extremely devastating. Our entire tortoise population was secured in a bunker and all are currently thriving. We were out of power for weeks and the internet & cable service was just restored today.
Thank goodness you are alright!
We've all been terribly worried about you, yours and the tortoises.