ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

lynxindoboy

Location (City and/or State)
jakarta
Hey all, I am an aldabra tortoise breeder in Florida. I have been working with this species for many of years. We have had great success with our breeding program resulting with many of hatchlings. This is an extreme hobby and passion for me and I will be happy to answer any questions or provide any direction regarding this species. Pictures available thru e-mail at [email protected].

how to contact you aldabraman? i would like to breed and resell aldabra here in indonesia? please reply me thanks

lynxindoboy

jakarta
can you email me regarding your aldabra? i tried to email you several times.

i want to know how much for baby aldabra, and do you know how to get them to indonesia?

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
how much for baby aldabra

~ Current markets vary for imports, depending on age, size, and overall growth and development. Current wholesale markets for imports usually start at around $1,200 each when purchased in larger quantities and shipped into the USA.

~ Current import retail markets, depending on shell conditions, etc. seem to range from $1,900 to $2,400.

~ I have no knowledge of the markets in Indonesia.

lynxindoboy

jakarta
do you know any registered exporter that can export me aldabra? im in indonesia
i tried to call you but it didnt go through, voice mail was in foreign language that i dont understand

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA