ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Ok Aldabraman ,
You haven’t said anything yet so I will just have to ask…..
What’s going on with this typhoon thing I am hearing about on the news tonight?!?!?
Are you getting this hurricane πŸŒ€ thing???
Aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!😩😩😩😩

My BABIEEEESSSS!!!!!!! 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒
My extended family!!!! πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¬!!!!!!
πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Should I be worried????
If you need to come here with ALL OF THEM… torts , doggies, birds, lizards, goats, horses and any β€œOther” critters
GET OVER HERE!!!!
It’s not a big house and it’s about 1000 years old and most likely the floor will come crashing down with the weight of just one of your tortoises (don’t worry the basement will stop their fall)… I don’t care!
I want you and ALL of your family safe ASAP!!!!!

Please let me know what I can do!?!???
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ«

Ok.. now.. please be safe!!
I will worry till I hear from youuuu!!!!!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Ok Aldabraman ,
You haven’t said anything yet so I will just have to ask…..
What’s going on with this typhoon thing I am hearing about on the news tonight?!?!?
Are you getting this hurricane πŸŒ€ thing???
Aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!😩😩😩😩

My BABIEEEESSSS!!!!!!! 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒
My extended family!!!! πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¬!!!!!!
πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Should I be worried????
If you need to come here with ALL OF THEM… torts , doggies, birds, lizards, goats, horses and any β€œOther” critters
GET OVER HERE!!!!
It’s not a big house and it’s about 1000 years old and most likely the floor will come crashing down with the weight of just one of your tortoises (don’t worry the basement will stop their fall)… I don’t care!
I want you and ALL of your family safe ASAP!!!!!

Please let me know what I can do!?!???
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ«

Ok.. now.. please be safe!!
I will worry till I hear from youuuu!!!!!!
~ We are located about 180miles from the eye of hurricane HELENE. As it passes SW Florida it is a CAT 2, we have high winds and elevated river levels. Our barns are elevated CAT 5+ rated and designed, all should be fine in our region. IMG_0002.JPG