ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Kittivan

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
Hey Greg, sent you an email asking if you have any hatchlings available. Would love to get a couple!

Kittivan

Chicago
Do an introduction and participate so we get to know you. Most breeders here won't just sell to anyone that pops in for two seconds.

Thanks for the advice, makes total sense and I totally understand. I plan on getting an intro done today. Make sure to say hello if you can. Thanks!

Moose

5 Year Member
Texas
@ALDABRAMAN - I tried to send you a direct message but keep receiving a "Server error." Can you provide me a direct email address to attempt again? Thanks in advance.

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Arizona
Thoughts and prayers are with you all in Florida. I was hoping to find an update from you. Just to know you're all safe and relocated or prepared to the hilt. Stay Safe!!! Hope you check in soon.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Greg, I haven't been on the forum for a while, but when I heard of hurricane Irma coming to Florida, the first thing I thought of was you and the aldabras. I know you've been real busy getting your herd to safety. I just pray that you left Florida in a trailer with all your animals cause no place in Florida is safe! Please get in touch and let us know that you, your family, and the animals are safe