ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
~ Thank you to all that reached out to us, hurricane Irma was a direct hit in our area and was extremely devastating. Our entire tortoise population was secured in a bunker and all are currently thriving. We were out of power for weeks and the internet & cable service was just restored today.
I am soooo glad to see your okay and back. There were a lot of us very worried for you and your torts. Sorry, you got hit. I can't imagine. Just so glad you rode thru it okay!

Last edited:

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
~ Thank you to all that reached out to us, hurricane Irma was a direct hit in our area and was extremely devastating. Our entire tortoise population was secured in a bunker and all are currently thriving. We were out of power for weeks and the internet & cable service was just restored today.
We were so worried about you and the torts here in Michigan! Thank you for the update!! We send all our love and hugs!! :<3::<3::<3::<3:

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
It is GREAT to here from you. I hope the worst is over for you and the people in your area. We can always replace materialistic thing but life is precious.

Carole Swann

Oh my god, Aldabraman, thank goodness you’re all ok ..... was so worried. Thank god you had a bunker!! It must be devastating when you were just getting your new place set up as well ..... but you’re all good and can now get on! ❤️xxx

khanz

5 Year Member
Seoul, Republic of Korea

Thanks for your good news.
I had worried about you and your aldabra tortoises. Your good news is my happiness.
Thank you so much. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Terrific!
They've probably already forgotten. :)
Heck, they probably had no worries, just Mother Nature to them. As old as some of Gregs are, they seen a lot, so their old veterans at it. Now for Greg, he's aging, but not that old yet. He probably was not so relaxed. LOL
Just glad our members and their torts made it thru.