ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Tolis

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus EU
Greg what do you suggest are the ideal dimensions of a shelter for 1 adult male aldabra? I will use a radiant heat panel as well so I am willing to build it as high as I have to. Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer my question.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Aldabraman,
How many beauties do you have in total?
And is the weather ever bad by you in Florida? Sometimes here (in NJ) the news says Florida gets hit with bad hurricanes 🌀 and floods??
What the heck do you do to get them ready for things like that???? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Aldabraman,
How many beauties do you have in total?
And is the weather ever bad by you in Florida? Sometimes here (in NJ) the news says Florida gets hit with bad hurricanes 🌀 and floods??
What the heck do you do to get them ready for things like that???? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
We have hurricane rated shelters, weather is always a factor.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

Every time I see a new picture I am so in awe of the care and love I see these gorgeous animals receive.
It Makes me realize how long ago these beautiful creatures roamed the earth and like cactus are able to survive for centuries!
My hat is off to you and your family for keeping me informed on how to raise a tortoise the right way while giving them a (human) loving family as an added bonus.
For them to just walk over to you for a head rub is in itself truly amazing 🤩
From tortoises around the globe and myself THANK YOU!!!!🙏❤️🌹