All my pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Belchertown Ma
Seems we are showing all our pets. I didn't want to steal someone else's thread to post my so heres a new one.
Hope it works Yvonne.....
Here Jack 14 yr Red Foot
DSC03197-1.jpg

Heres Albert, Coolest Rabbit in the world, will chase any dog off the rug if he wants it!!

DSC03237.jpg

Pinkly Leopard

DSC03225.jpg

Nougat, youngest RF

DSC03222.jpg

Combo, son's Calif King snake

DSC03236.jpg

Razorback, no name yet

DSC03232.jpg

Mavey, Umbrella cockatoo

DSC03218.jpg

Cashmere and Otis

DSC03227.jpg

Major, 27, Mac 20 and King 20
3 of the 4

DSC03245.jpg

see part 2 for the rest, it wouldn't let me put all my pets on at one time.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
What a zoo! Mind if I take your horses out? I haven't gotten to ride in forever!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
All your pet's are so great. Can I come Jordan? Loved, loved, loved riding when I was a bit younger. We had a special change jar that we saved just for that. Razorback is my favorite of all water turtles. And...your Umbrella cockatoo.....I'm coming to steal him. Gorgeous.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Yeah, Terry, I would like you to say that AFTER you hear him scream. We have had him for about 12 yrs and have a special "hand shake' to deal with it, (we give him dry macaroni), but they are certainly not for everyone.
Jordan, believe it or not I have even placed an ad on Craigs list to get people to come and ride with me. I have trails right outside my back yard, (well down the road a few houses.) Not 1 person has ever taken me up on it.I am not looking for 'barn help' or money or anything! That brown horse, a Quarter horse is owned by one of my closest friends, she has not been on him in a year!!! My hubby gets on once in awhile, but he is not in love with riding,Someone come, please!!!
Na

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Too bad you live way across the country or I'd be up for some trail riding, I only know how to ride western style on rough terrain. (I actually have a little scar on my back from when I tried to get a horse to jump a creek, and she decided she didn't want to at the last minute and I fell backwards onto the cantle part of the saddle and some how cut myself.)

Oh and I know how awfully loud birds can be, I used to have a lovebird and boy could she screech... (Are finches nice and quiet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.