All UK Tortoise Owners - please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyTortoise

Hi!
I have owned my Russian tortoise for about a year and a half, but through no fault of her (or his) own, I want to give her away.
I am looking for someone in the UK who could look after my tortoise, who has had experience in the past with tortoises or has some.
I was wondering if anyone was interested because I would be so grateful.
I would give her away for free, because I am desperate for her to go to a good, experienced home.
She is completely healthy and I could prove this with a vets report :)

I think I got my tortoise a bit young, and I've realised the commitment since!! I just want someone who could really take care of her, I want to know that she would be safe and well looked after.

Thank you, and I would appreciate it so much if one of you could take on another tortoise, especially if you had a few already :)
Thanks!!

MyTortoise

Leicester, but I'm often travel around so could possibly take her to different places !

MyTortoise

Just to say, it would be a while before I was able to give her to anyone interested (up to a month or so) but I would love to find a great home :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Leicester, but I'm often travel around so could possibly take her to different places !
I'm so sorry you have to let your baby tort go but well done for wanting to do the best for him.

There is a tortoise group near Leicester - in Blaby - that may be able to help you re home they have there own website but can't remember what it is but if you google it you will find contact numbers. The BATK is also based in Leamington Spa and I know they re-home too.

My sister is animal mad and lives in Leire but her husband is ill,so I don't think she could take it on at the moment - I will ask though.

I hope you find a good home soon.

MyTortoise

Thank you very much, I just haven't got much time for her, and it's more difficult than I thought too look after her well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.