Allow me to introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickpanzee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
Hi, I'm Nick. I live in South Texas, San Antonio area. I have 5 tortoises and various other animals. I have 1 Greek tortoise (don't know which type yet), 2 red foots, and 2 leopards. I have had tortoises for about 2.5 years now. I have had the Greek the longest and one red foot for about 2 years. I just got the 2 leopards and the other red foot this year. I have always loved tortoises! I work with animals for a living.

So, hi to everybody! :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Nick: Welcome to the forum! We have quite a few Texans here. What kind of work do you do? I work with animals too...lol! My own collection.

Yvonne

nickpanzee

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Yeah, I work with my animals too :D For my job though, I work at an exotic animal sanctuary. I work with tamarins, marmosets (tiny new world monkeys), birds, bobcats, servals and lemurs. I have worked with chimpanzees and many other mammals. I love hanging out with animals all day!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Welcome to the forum. Yep I figure when I saw your name that you had something to do with Chimps. Your job sounds fantastic lucky you. My son would love that. :) Candy

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like a pretty interesting job you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.