Almost had a heart attack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

morloch

5 Year Member
I came home from work and morloch was not in his home!! I searched high and low and and was crawling on my knees!!. My dog jake( labradoodle kept whining by our bedroom door. I was in such a panick I kept telling him to shut up. Well guess where morloch was?! Sleeping in my bedroom under the rug!! I felt Soo bad for jake and of course gave him a treat for trying to tell me. I found out my son had taken morloch out then rushed to school for an exam, and forgot to put morloch back!! No treat for him!!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So glad it turned out okay and the dog didn't get too him, but tried to help, hmmm, well maybe he was helping. Now, for the kid, what ever you do to him we won't tell, what is done on TFO stays on TFO:D

morloch

5 Year Member
Lol,, I can laugh now!! Sigh,,,my son was very apologetic,,, and brought me dinner!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
morloch said:
Lol,, I can laugh now!! Sigh,,,my son was very apologetic,,, and brought me dinner!!

Well, okay then, you have to forgive him this time. Sounds like a good kid. But next time, give it to him good. :D

morloch

5 Year Member
Lol!! While I have your attention ,,, may I ask how old walking rock is? He's beautiful!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
morloch said:
Lol!! While I have your attention ,,, may I ask how old walking rock is? He's beautiful!!

Walking rock isn't mine.:( Wish he were, he is a looker and a hoot. I know Zamric (Rocks owner) has posted it before, but don't remember how old he said he was.

Found this thread. It's of Walking Rocks update last year, 7/2012 he turned 12. Here's the thread if you want to check it out.
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/thread-51189.html

morloch

5 Year Member
I apologize !!! And thank you for forwarding the thread to me! I thought I saw walking rock on your post,

I'll have to refresh myself on who owns which tort! 😊

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
morloch said:
I apologize !!! And thank you for forwarding the thread to me! I thought I saw walking rock on your post,

I'll have to refresh myself on who owns which tort! 😊

You may have seen the post where I answered someone's question about the name tag that is on Rock.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Ugg... now I remember why nobody is allowed to get Cooper out. I am glad the doggy helped you out, but I am also glad the dog didn't turn Morloch into a chew toy, it happens all to often. I'm glad this had a happy ending!!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Where was the dog if your tort was in the bedroom? That was a close call. I can't wait until my sullies are fully grown so that my 13 lbs lapdog can't chew on them. My dog is already frightened of them as it is. Never mind. The dog couldn't get into your bedroom because the door was closed.

morloch

5 Year Member
Jake knows he's not allowed in the bedroom, he won't pass the door frame, but morloch walked a good walk to get to the bedroom!! Jake wouldn't hurt a fly , only dog that I've ever fully trusted, he whined and whined when one of my fish jumped out of the tank, he was just sitting beside it!! Lol but either way,, not a great thing to happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.