1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!
Dismiss Notice
We are aware of current issues with the Tortoise Forum mobile app. We are working diligently to have the app updated to support all mobile devices again. As always, donations are greatly appreciated!

American Bald Eagles in PA

Discussion in 'All Other Photos' started by Maro2Bear, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Maro2Bear

Maro2Bear Well-Known Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Greetings All

Yes, we have plenty of Bald Eagles here in the DELMARVA/ PA area, and our kayaking group spots one or two everytime we are out. Yesterday, my wife and I were on a quiet paddle on the Susquehana River, on the Pennsylvania - Maryland border, when we paddled right up to this Eagle hunting for lunch...

Nice and peaceful this time of year, with a great big blue sky full of puffy white clouds.
    Tidgy's Dad and JoesMum like this.
  2. wellington

wellington Well-Known Member Moderator 5 Year Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Never a boring sight seeing them. Lots up in Michigan where my parents live. Of course here too. So glad they are making their way back after the devastating kill off of a lot of wild life with the DDT usage. A lot of different species of birds and other wildlife making their way back into areas they were almost or were wiped out of.
    Maro2Bear likes this.
  3. StacieJ

StacieJ Member

When I lived in PA we used to go to the Susquehanna River almost every weekend to watch the eagles. So majestic.
  4. Tidgy's Dad

Tidgy's Dad Well-Known Member

Gorgeous birds.
    Splendid photos .
    Thanks for posting. :)