American Rules College Football

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
American Rules College Football season 2016 has started !!!!
I cheer on the University of Oregon Ducks as my favorite college team, just as His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama has, ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473231409.984321.jpg can we all say TOUCHDOWN together? I think we can, and I don't think we need to be Tibetan to do so!
So I've proudly stated I'm a DUCKS FOOTBALL Fan, how about you?
Clean smack talk is okay, but stay away from the gutter so we can keep the thread going.
And I'd figure saying, "I'm watching on the 'Pac12 Network'" will be allowed, but don't provide a link to ESPN, which will include advertising.

jim taylor

Morrisville pa
Chip Kelly ruined my eagles. As far as college football Philly isn't really a college town but we have temple and they r turning things around. The wife went to Penn state so we have routing interest there also. Cowboy you should be an eagles fan Chip drafted half the team the 2 previous years.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
BUCKEYES. I bleed scarlet n grey.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Chip Kelly ruined my eagles. As far as college football Philly isn't really a college town but we have temple and they r turning things around. The wife went to Penn state so we have routing interest there also. Cowboy you should be an eagles fan Chip drafted half the team the 2 previous years.
I'm a huge Chip Kelly fan. And go figure, I'm a huge 49ers fan since sometime back in the '80s. I think Chip going to SF and coaching a QB light on his feet and fast like Kaepernick will be just what Chip remembers from his days coaching the same type of QB in Oregon.

jim taylor

Morrisville pa
I'm a huge Chip Kelly fan. And go figure, I'm a huge 49ers fan since sometime back in the '80s. I think Chip going to SF and coaching a QB light on his feet and fast like Kaepernick will be just what Chip remembers from his days coaching the same type of QB in Oregon.

Wait till he dump kaepernick for nothing cause he a gang member. it gets old quick. He waiting for the usc job to open up anyway. He just there to ruin them for couple yrs and then bang usc for 15 million a yr.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
I'm figuring there be no gang banger history with Kap. Anglo-American adopted parents and a bi-racial original set of parents makes this fully unlikely. Although I can see Chip cutting him just "because" as an ongoing threat. And Chip going to USC? Not really probable. Here in the PAC-12, we hold our loyalties very strong and USC would be like stepping down to be the head coaching job for Stanford!
Yet have I mentioned that my 49ers are favored to win 0-16 of their games this year? Kap is the backup QB and for me, any game they win is a victory even if they win by an entire 1 or 2 points!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
That car was sold as scrap metal years ago, when watching Clemson was just an opportunity to watch your favorite team dominate. At this stage, I'm sure it's facing some recall concerning airbags.
All 3 of my four wheel vehicles are under that stupid recall.:rolleyes:

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
People forget Kap was fined 10,000 for racial slur dying a game calling someone the N-word

jim taylor

Morrisville pa
41 million cars have the air bag recall. Including my pickup and my Honda and my Toyota. The crown royals where recalled cause they exploded when they where hit from behind that why cop no longer use them. I am a fan of them tho they r comfortable and drive great wit v8 power

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
41 million cars have the air bag recall. Including my pickup and my Honda and my Toyota. The crown royals where recalled cause they exploded when they where hit from behind that why cop no longer use them. I am a fan of them tho they r comfortable and drive great wit v8 power
The VICKIE exploded from rear end coalitions mainly in active duty police cruisers from, what I understand, was a result of many agencies habit of storing unused shotguns in the downwards facing position, with the gas tank mounted below the trunk. Rear ended, shotgun discharge, tank explosion.
My girlfriend commented on how comfortable it is to drive, and I pointed out that after 6 hours driving it, you want it comfey.