another, 'nother, 'nother very special birthday!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
2905792elwk9kuvcy.jpg

TO KRISTINA!!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday To you
Happy birthday dear Kristina,
Happy Birthday to you..

Hip Hip...HOORAY!
Hip Hip...HOORAY!
Hip Hip...HOORAY!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D :D Wow K, you have two threads going wishing you a day as special as you are!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
So what are you doing for your special day????

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Ha ha, I worked BOTH of my jobs today! And, on top of that, a few weeks ago, I found out I was diabetic... so no B-Day cake for me! It's hell to get old, lmao ;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Kristina said:
Ha ha, I worked BOTH of my jobs today! And, on top of that, a few weeks ago, I found out I was diabetic... so no B-Day cake for me! It's hell to get old, lmao ;)

K, enough of this copying me (well except for the two jobs bit)... but I still snitch cake every once in a while. So controllable with diet? with pills too? or shots?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Jacqui said:
Kristina said:

K, enough of this copying me (well except for the two jobs bit)... but I still snitch cake every once in a while. So controllable with diet? with pills too? or shots?

I'm on pills and diet as of now. I also have a metabolic disorder, so there are going to be some big life changes for me. They have discussed shots, but I am going to insist that we try to control it with pills for now.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Kristina said:
Jacqui said:
Kristina said:

I'm on pills and diet as of now. I also have a metabolic disorder, so there are going to be some big life changes for me. They have discussed shots, but I am going to insist that we try to control it with pills for now.

So far (11 years), I've been controlling mine w/ just pills (Metaformin and Glindipiride) and exercise/diet...once you get the hang of it, diabetes needn't impact on your life too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.