Any Burmese Star Yearlings FOR SALE? South Florida Preferred

Pattjunior

Location (City and/or State)
Cape Coral, Florida
Good evening I am looking to purchase another Burmese Star Tortoise preferably 50-100 grams incubated for female or showing female characteristics. I know its all a crap shoot. If you have or know of some of the other members on here please send over their info! I am located in SWFL.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Good evening I am looking to purchase another Burmese Star Tortoise preferably 50-100 grams incubated for female or showing female characteristics. I know its all a crap shoot. If you have or know of some of the other members on here please send over their info! I am located in SWFL.
I only have 39 left to choose from. And 8 more clutches in the incubation process. I think I can accommodate you. :)

I incubate at 88-89, but I have to tell you that no breeder that I know of has been able to temp sex incubate this species. Almost all of the "incubated for females" I have seen have turned out male, including my originals. They don't show sex at 50-100 grams. I had a guy face time me and look at 64 babies. They all looked identical, so he concluded they must all be male and did not buy one.

Pattjunior

Cape Coral, Florida
I only have 39 left to choose from. And 8 more clutches in the incubation process. I think I can accommodate you. :)

I incubate at 88-89, but I have to tell you that no breeder that I know of has been able to temp sex incubate this species. Almost all of the "incubated for females" I have seen have turned out male, including my originals. They don't show sex at 50-100 grams. I had a guy face time me and look at 64 babies. They all looked identical, so he concluded they must all be male and did not buy one.
hahahaha that's awesome! I will shoot you a private message. I know there is not telling till they are older.

dlegare

FL

dlegare

FL
Do you still have Indian Star tortoises available?

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
@G-stars breeds them and sells them! Except he lives in southern California. But he ships them.