Any one collect anything?

Erik Elvis

Location (City and/or State)
Delaware
just wondering. I collect a lot of Star Wars and Japanese robots basically from macross.

teresaf

5 Year Member
Port Charlotte, Florida
Poodle figurines but only if they have chains....
Avon Cape cod dishes... But I got all of them.
Free plants...does that count?

Erik Elvis

Delaware
Cool guys! Keep it coming. I find it interesting what people collect.

I also have a somewhat extensive collection of WW2 German memorabilia. I haven’t collected any of that for about 10 years. It started getting really expensive and the fakes are really good. I got burned once for a $1500 uniform. But I did do pretty well when I placed ads in the paper so in all I’m still ahead.

Erik Elvis

Delaware
Oooo tarantulas. I had a Mexican red knee. Very skittish and died young. I’m not sure why. Also had a rose hair. Really chilled out I’m guessing was about 15 when it died.

Reactions: Tom

Erik Elvis

Delaware
Jeez Tom you have it all. Ever been bit by a tarantula? That always scared me because those fangs are BIG. The urticating hairs were just annoying.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
i dig it. i have nothing “creppy crawly” just a snake. i want some frogs and maybe a mantis eventually
What kind of snake? I'll be getting a unicolor cribo in a couple of months.

Mantids are cool. I love them.

baldegale

What kind of snake? I'll be getting a unicolor cribo in a couple of months.

Mantids are cool. I love them.

i have a 1 year old western hognose currently, my next snake purchase (a couple years from now) will either be a ball python morph or a green tree python IMG_2513.jpg

heres the GTP that made me fall in love with them IMG_2088.JPG

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Jeez Tom you have it all. Ever been bit by a tarantula? That always scared me because those fangs are BIG. The urticating hairs were just annoying.
It hasn't happened yet, but it seems inevitable. I've got around 50 now, and some of them are super fast, aggressive and have "medically significant" venom. And for some species, the speed isn't measured by how fast they can move, we talk about how fast they can teleport. Like this little gem:
IMG_5823.JPG
These are called "OBT" for orange baboon tarantula. AKA: "orange bitey thing".

baldegale

It hasn't happened yet, but it seems inevitable. I've got around 50 now, and some of them are super fast, aggressive and have "medically significant" venom. And for some species, the speed isn't measured by how fast they can move, we talk about how fast they can teleport.

do they jump or no? id assume that they do