Any one know were to get a tortoise cozie

wyblegirly22

I want to get my large red foot a cozie just to take pictures in that's it not to wear it all the time but I need to find some one to custom crochet it I know there's Kate Bradley but her shop is on vacation any of you tortoise lovers know anybody I'll pay good
Thanks
Ashley

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
A member of the forum makes them, but sadely, I can't remember who. I have seen them on etsy also. I'm not sure if they makes hem big enough for an adult RF but you could contact them and give them the measurements of your tort and they may be able to make one. Be sure to share the pics with us.

alex_ornelas

newark ca
I want to get my large red foot a cozie just to take pictures in that's it not to wear it all the time but I need to find some one to custom crochet it I know there's Kate Bradley but her shop is on vacation any of you tortoise lovers know anybody I'll pay good
Thanks
Ashley
On Instagram imhankthetank is their name

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Poor tortoise, the indignity we pile on them. ;)

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Yep, I'm the one with the MossyTortoise Etsy shop... but right now it is set to vacation mode. Life got too busy to spend hours crocheting!
If you would like to purchase a pattern to make a cozy yourself, you can PM me, and I can briefly open shop to allow you to get one.