Any Torts for sale in UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sazzy_879

5 Year Member
Hello, looking though all the tortoises for sale and they are mainly outside the UK. Is there anyone out there in the UK that have hatchlings or any other torts for sale ?

:)
:tort:

Ansh

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cambridge, UK
Hi. Where in the UK are you? Also, what species of tortoise are you interested in. I don't breed tortoises, but have recently bought star tortoises and there is a very reputable breeder in the Southampton area (Marcus Langford). You should try Preloved, if you haven't already. There are quite a few adverts there for other species of tortoises. All the best!

Sazzy_879

5 Year Member
Im in the midlands. I have horsefield torts atm but am looking to get another species. Im v interested in egyptian torts but I no they r v hard to come by. Ill try the other suggested sites.
Thxs
Ppl

ColinF87

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Edinburgh, Scotland
Ansh said:
Hi. Where in the UK are you? Also, what species of tortoise are you interested in. I don't breed tortoises, but have recently bought star tortoises and there is a very reputable breeder in the Southampton area (Marcus Langford). You should try Preloved, if you haven't already. There are quite a few adverts there for other species of tortoises. All the best!

I'll second this! I got my hermanns from Marcus, and had no problems whatsoever. Gumtree might have some adverts as well, plus it's always worth talking to the RSPCA to see if they have any looking for a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.