Anyone can tell what it is???

jonckt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Land Below The Wind
Hi,

Today both my sulcata and radiated pass out a lot of those looks like sesame when I put them to soak in the water,

I try to break one of it, it looks like egg shell but it's empty inside,....

More of less hundreds of those sesame came out from both of them???

I took few of those sesame and hopefully someone can advise ...

I feed them with Mazuri, mixed with dry hay powder, 3 times a week feed with mulberries And mulberries leaves..ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408523627.225397.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1408523647.141196.jpg

Jc

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good detective work on your part! Hollow inside? Is there a tiny hole? Parasite eggs? I've never seen them before. I'll sure someone else will have the answer.

jeffjeff

5 Year Member
cumbria england
i could be wrong but they look a bit like mulberry seeds. possible they digested the soft inside bit and left the husk. (i think thats what its called) i know seeds can go right threw them as mine passes them when he eats clover flowers.

jonckt

5 Year Member
The Land Below The Wind
i could be wrong but they look a bit like mulberry seeds. possible they digested the soft inside bit and left the husk. (i think thats what its called) i know seeds can go right threw them as mine passes them when he eats clover flowers.

Ya... I've been given them mulberries for the past 2 days...... I think have to cut down on berries......

Jc