anyone excited for Independence Day resurgence?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
anyone? I loved the first movie great action pretty darn good story best presidential speech ever. I saw this movie 3 times in the theater every time I saw it when the president gave that speech the crowd erupted into cheers it was amazing to see and hear. I'm excited by the sequel seems pretty good I've heard the basic story behind it and it sounds decent to me. I love the book they wrote about it the prequel and the war in the desert so I'm hoping that's going to be pretty good I'm expecting a good show what about you?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm tired of watching Will Smith save the world.
(I can't stand him.)
If he is also in this one, I wonder if he'll force the production team to cast his son in it as well?
Sweet LORD.
Besides, the Dennis Quaid character already died!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
your fears can be
laid to rest Will Smith will not be appearing in this one

Big B

5 Year Member
Orlando, FL
Looks cool to me but no Will Smith. I'll have to check out the book.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
(I can't stand him.)
If he is also in this one, I wonder if he'll force the production team to cast his son in it as well?
Sweet LORD.
Besides, the Dennis Quaid character already died!
Sorry. Randy Quaid. The talented brother.:)

chaseswife

5 Year Member
I am excited for it. But I have a thing for Jeff Goldblum. And I agree about will smith- I really don't care for his movies anymore.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I don't think the movie should be made without Will. I suppose I could grant some artistic license depending on the time frames involved with this new story...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
(I can't stand him.)

This is unfortunate. I've liked most of his films, but I wouldn't really consider myself a fan. I don't get starstruck, and I'm not a fan of too many people of any walk of life.

I've worked with him, and he's actually one of the most genuine, nicest people I've ever met. I did an entire movie with him and he was nothing but nice, considerate and helpful to everyone on the crew the whole time. We'd have conversations while waiting to film, and he'd bring up subjects we had talked about weeks before and ask me more about it. Sometimes we need an actors help to accomplish a shot. Some actors are indifferent, some are snotty, some go out of their way to sabotage you, and some, like Will, actively try to help and take direction very well.

I can't help it if anyone doesn't care for the films he's been in, but the world ought to know that he is a really good guy, outside of work.