Anyone have any experience with TSA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
I went to the St Louis zoo over the weekend and got to take my foster son in with the Aldabra tortoises. Long story short, I talked to the herp keeper at length and he told me about TSA and said I should join. I looked them up but I am not sure if I should join. Anyone from TFO have any experience with TSA ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm a TSA member. They do good work, and I have them as the beneficiary of my Goodsearch charity (if you use goodsearch as your browser and search engine, every time you search for something on the 'net your "cause" receives some money).

When I first joined, I was a partner with them in yellowfoot tortoises. Those original YFs eventually died, but if they had had any offspring, we would have shared them (TSA and I).

They put out a quarterly full color magazine with all the things they are doing world wide and it usually has some really nice turtle/tortoise pictures. It is well worth the money.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I belong to them. I have been lucky enough to be chosen as a home for a trio of Erosa and just recently a Spekii hingeback. Like Yvonne's deal, we split hatchlings.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
What does TSA stand for Tortoise ? Looking up just TSA got me no place. Sounds interesting.

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Turtle Survival Alliance......

Why wouldn't you be sure? Everything they do is posted on their website, including Tax/Financial Reports.......

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Thanks everyone. I will be joining after we get back from vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.