Anyone having trouble with the pm's?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I sent a few pm's and now I'm seeing that they didn't send. It says "Not sent." Does anyone know why?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, others have had problems too. Josh has been informed of the problem and is looking into it.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Don't worry, they have been sent and received.

Take a look at the left side of the screen and click on the little flag "tracking." When that screen comes up it shows you all your pm's and if they have been read by the addressee or not.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Thanks. I just went to my pm's and the tracking. Unfortunately my pm's only go from 2009 to 2010. I can't get to any of the new ones. I do see a button at the bottom that says "Stop Tracking" but I haven't ever pushed that since I didn't even know it existed so now I'm confused. Do you know why I can't get to my new pm's?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Candy said:
Thanks. I just went to my pm's and the tracking. Unfortunately my pm's only go from 2009 to 2010. I can't get to any of the new ones. I do see a button at the bottom that says "Stop Tracking" but I haven't ever pushed that since I didn't even know it existed so now I'm confused. Do you know why I can't get to my new pm's?

Probably if you 'check' all the old ones and stop tracking them, the more recent ones will show up. You must have pages and pages of PM's

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I am still experiencing problems with the pm'ing system. Anyone else having any problems and can this be looked into? :tort:

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I'm looking into a fix. There aren't any real problems - aside from the PM system displaying "N/A" when it shouldn't. As far as I know, everything else is working normally.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
All my pm's have gone through and replied to. However, if I look in my sent file, it states they have not gone through.