anyone in atlantic city area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
If anyone is in the Atlantic City, NJ. Area can you please message me? Thanks so much! Better yet, text me, 317-498-2364. Its important to me or I wouldn't ask and post my personal number. Thank god I trust people on here!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well this dont look promising. The reason for the request is because there is a guy there thats suppose to have an African Grey that I have always wanted. He has offered to ship it and cage overnight. But I sure would like some verification or someone to go with him to ship it on my behalf before I pay him one red cent. You just cant trust many people now a days. I was gonna drive and go get it, but 12 hours each way is just to much for me anymore. Such is life.. :(

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Sorry buddy. I live about 7 hours drive each way, and it's too much for me also. The last time I took a drive there was about 2 years ago. Since my heart attack, I don't drive long anymore. Here's another bump.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
sibi said:
Sorry buddy. I live about 7 hours drive each way, and it's too much for me also. The last time I took a drive there was about 2 years ago. Since my heart attack, I don't drive long anymore. Here's another bump.
Thanks Sylvia! I know that its really even to much of me to ask anyone. But I guess I am just that desperate, and for the money, this may be my only chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.