Anyone in Minnesota?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiser12

5 Year Member
I was wondering if anyone was in Minnesota. It's soooo cold here and was wondering if anyone elts was experiencing my pain! :)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Beaumont, CA.
My in laws live there and are experiencing your pain.
Move to warm Southern Calif. immediately.
It will be 80 this weekend.
Hurry!
:)

cruiser12

5 Year Member
Packing up my bags... *huff puff* oh no, the car is buried in snow, i'm going to have to run!!! :D

Oops forgot cruiser lol.

10mm

5 Year Member
I am in Rochester. (IMO) it has been a mild winter for the most part. I have lived in FL and CA. Though Pismo beach was nice the lack of seasons is depressing. Plus the earthquake I experienced left me not wanting to live 2 blocks from the beach. LOL Minnesota is great. After all....how can we appreciate the good weather if we don't experience the bad? The one thing I like about winter is it forces us to be creative when cabin fever sets in. It's funny how your bold thickens up after a couple months of cold weather. After a while I am running around in a sweater in 25*-30*F.

cruiser12

5 Year Member
After about the first 3 months of winter cabin fever starts and im up in my room playing video games or running around outside throwing snowballs at my friends. I think i spend most of my time playing with cruiser because he reminds me of summer! :) Was going to florida but couldnt find a place. :/

weldorNate

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North Dakota
I know ur guys pain i live here in North Dakota and impatiently wait for spring/summer to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.