Anyone into Creepypasta?

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Wayland, NY
Is anyone on the forum interested in Creepypasta? I really enjoy reading them. I especially enjoy Slenderman stories, and the family tree that is even created based off of him. So anyone else?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
oops....I thought this was a cooking thread ...." I was going to add, ANYTHING my Aunt makes is Creepy ...Pasta, Noodles even rice!"
:p

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
N2TORTS said:
oops....I thought this was a cooking thread ...." I was going to add, ANYTHING my Aunt makes is Creepy ...Pasta, Noodles even rice!"

Me too! Well the food thread part any how. :D

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
N2TORTS said:

Sorry for the confusion, I can't really explain what it is very well, so I found an online definition, "In short, a creepypasta is a short story that is posted on the Internet that is designed to unnerve and shock the reader." It usually consists of creepy characters, usually paranormal in nature. Like smile dog, or Slenderman. They are really interesting, but some can really just cause anxiety.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Slenderman. They are really interesting, but some can really just cause anxiety.

My 14 year old son LOVES these stories and this Slenderman really sounds freaky when my son re tells me the stories (I could read them, but I enjoy my sons freak outs while re telling them to me...lol)

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Isn't Slenderman a Canadian myth about a guy that steals abused children? Or am I thinking of something else?

Cycere

Re: RE: Anyone into Creepypasta?

hunterk997 said:
N2TORTS said:

Sorry for the confusion, I can't really explain what it is very well, so I found an online definition, "In short, a creepypasta is a short story that is posted on the Internet that is designed to unnerve and shock the reader." It usually consists of creepy characters, usually paranormal in nature. Like smile dog, or Slenderman. They are really interesting, but some can really just cause anxiety.

I'm pretty sure he's just messing with you :)
But I've read a few stories here and there, some are poorly written, but a lot are fantastic!

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
Saleama said:
Isn't Slenderman a Canadian myth about a guy that steals abused children? Or am I thinking of something else?

From what I have read, and heard, is that Slenderman actually kidnaps children to feed off of. I haven't heard the Canadian part before. But he does have a brother, Splenderman that kidnaps unhappy children and makes them happy. There is a whole Slender family tree, apparently. My friends do a roleplay in school. My friend, Victoria created a creepypasta character that she portrays often. And my other two friends as well. I originally portrayed Slenderman because I'm formal but I didn't like the thought of being a killer. So we made a new Slender that fits my personality. It's so interesting.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I read some short ones, like 3 sentences. I had to stop, because it created flares in my anxiety. I have severe anxiety anyway, so I didnt see a problem :D

hunterk997

10 Year Member!
Wayland, NY
tffnytorts said:
I read some short ones, like 3 sentences. I had to stop, because it created flares in my anxiety. I have severe anxiety anyway, so I didnt see a problem :D

I can get really freaked out by some of them. I don't believe in paranormal stuff, but it still gets to me. Like I read this one where there was a women who has, an... unfortunate back story and comes to you in the middle of the night in your bathroom. She asks you a series of questions, and if you get any wrong, she cuts off your legs (in her back story she lost her legs). And then the story said she comes to you withing two months of hearing the story. So, for the next four months of reading that, I never left my bedroom after 11 pm, or before 3 pm. It can really bother you.