anyone into spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
South Central WI
Spotted turtles are AWESOME! This boy who is up for sale is like a puppy..well all my spotteds are like puppies.....beggers:p
100_1011.jpg

I got this girl from turtletary ...lol er I hope shes a she.

100_1013.jpg

This is my big girl...she gave me 17 eggs last spring to summer. Too bad only 2 hatched out and they were in plants in my moms bay window. To make a crazy long story short ...I gave my mom 2 plants that had been in the enclosure and the female burried her 2 eggs in the plants.....unbelievablly they hatched. I figured out too late that my incubator was flipping out. :(
100_1012.jpg

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
I love their faces Tracy. I think I like them because of their faces more than any other water turtle. :)

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
they do have some pretty cute faces! i just can't get into water turtles. they look to slimey, i guess! L OL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I love his expression. Handsome guy. To answer your question, I have two young spots myself.

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Lisbon, Portugal
Spotted's are, by far my, favorite turtle species. I tried to find them here in Europe for a long time, and finally gave up. The fortunate thing about not having found any (well I did, but they were 600EUR each!) is that I found out I'm more of a tort person if you will...
But if I had a turtle, these guys would definitely be IT.
By the way, great looking animals you have there.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Great looking spotted and they do have lovely faces. One day hopefully I'll have space and have aquatic turts I'd love some spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.