Anyone willing to ship organic mulberry leaves to me?

leoturt

Location (City and/or State)
Western Canada
I live in Western Canada. Will pm my address.
Preferably from someone who lives in Canada for cheaper shipping, but a US shipment would be fine if there's no other option.
Mulberry trees don't seem to be common around here, and the only place I could buy leaves from are eBay but I don't know to trust if they would be organic. I'm willing to throw in $5 for your time.
I'm getting my own dwarf mulberry tree but I won't be giving leaves from it to my tort for a quite a while.

Crush da Baum

Brooksville
I still have to sort out somethings with my paypal and bank account but in about a week, I can ship you some for free. I do not need the 5 bucks. I can through in some grape vine leaves and rose pedals if you want too.

leoturt

Western Canada
I still have to sort out somethings with my paypal and bank account but in about a week, I can ship you some for free. I do not need the 5 bucks. I can through in some grape vine leaves and rose pedals if you want too.
Thanks! Much appreciated

leoturt

Western Canada
In the future I might be shipping out free leaves after my dwarf mulberry is fully grown, if hopefully the tree produces more than enough leaves for my 1 tort.

Unkapunka

Osage City
I have a ton of mulberry leaves. I'd be willing to ship you some. I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much.

leoturt

Western Canada
I have a ton of mulberry leaves. I'd be willing to ship you some. I'm sure it wouldn't cost that much.
I appreciate the shout out, but I guess so should have updated this thread..I found an online store to buy dried organic mulberry leaves from Canada.
Thanks anyways!