Apex Reptile Enclosure

zaada

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Has anyone had any experience with Apex Cages?

I can't find anyone talk about them or any reviews

I'm particularly interested in their modular design and how you can make a corner shape enclosure. I am interested in having two 3" connect to make a corner enclosure for my future tortoise. Just wanted to hear opinions on their design and functionality !

Tyia

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
For that price I'd first take a look at @Markw84 's Smart Tortoise Keeper. Easy assembly, just plug it in! they're ready to go.

zaada

New Jersey
For that price I'd first take a look at @Markw84 's Smart Tortoise Keeper. Easy assembly, just plug it in! they're ready to go.
People have mentioned them to me before but shipping is a killer being on the otherside of the country. So exploring other options and really wanted to hear experience with this company :/

Mons

5 Year Member
San Francisco
@zaada did you end up buying one of the Apex Cages?

I'm also looking for L-shaped enclosures.

Can't tell if Mark's can do that - which, if they could, would work for me since I'm out on the west coast like he is and could maaaaaybe pick up in person - but I also came across the Apex enclosures and am hoping to find someone who's got one and can weigh in with if it's worth it or they like it or if they know of other L-shaped options.

If I end up finding any reviews for Apex Cages, I'll update this post.