Aquatic turtles and large indoor pond free to a good home in maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinDVM

I have:
1 male Australian pink bellied side neck - adult - minor shell issues - about 20 years old
1 female adult razor back mud turtle - great shape about 15 years old
1 male adult yellow belly slider - great shape about 15 years old
1 male adult red eared slider about 10 years old - great shape
1 female adult eastern painted turtle about 20 years old - great shape
1 male adult eastern painted turtle about 35 years old
1 female southern painted turtle about 25 years old - great shape

and large indoor plastic pond system (guessing about 400 gallons) all free to a good home - can go to individual homes. These turtles have been in my family for 15 plus years, due to recent health and life changes we need to rehome them.
Please contact me if you are interest - only serious inquiries please. Pictures are available on request.

Michael Pancari

5 Year Member
Awe I would take the pinkbelly but I'm in florida. But sounds like a nice set up hope you find someone to take good care of them!

turtlemanfla88

I also have painted turtles Eastern, Western I keep them separate. I have 1.2 pink bellies . I would take them if you are willing to ship to Florida . They will be outdoors with wire cover lid .

RobinDVM

I also have painted turtles Eastern, Western I keep them separate. I have 1.2 pink bellies . I would take them if you are willing to ship to Florida . They will be outdoors with wire cover lid .
I have someone interested locally in the painteds and razor back, let me see what happens with that situation this weekend. I would consider shipping if you covered the shipping fee - we can research this together, I would rather not ship them if I can avoid it...

turtlemanfla88

I can take them all legally except the red -eared in Florida. I can not take it and it is illegal to ship them into Florida ,but you can ship albino red -ears into Florida.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
I'm sorry you are having to part with your pets you were obviously committed to. So many years... Big pond... I can only imagine the investment it all took to build. I wish I could take them ... but I'm sure there is a perfect new family for them somewhere out there and you will find each other. I just wanted to wish you best of luck on your life changes. May they bring your some unexpected great gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.