Are there any Sulcata Breeders on Oahu, Hawaii?

kratos

Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu, HI
I am looking to buy a sulcata hatchling from a breeder here on Oahu. It is too difficult to buy from someone out of state because of the Agricultural rules and permits that need to be obtained. Does anyone know of any Sulcata breeders in Hawaii?

Thank you!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
@kratos
I would ask this question in the general or sulcata section. There will be more traffic there.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We have a section entitled - "Regional Topics and Requests." Maybe it would be good in that section.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I do know we have a few members on a couple of the islands, Oahu being one of them and a few of them have sulcatas. I'm not sure where they got theirs though. Hopefully they will come on and see this. There also used to be a member that bred leopards, not positive about Sulcatas on one of the islands, not sure which one. So, my point is, there is hope. I would try putting an ad in your local CRAIGS LIST .

Shannahaunani

Honolulu
I am looking to buy a sulcata hatchling from a breeder here on Oahu. It is too difficult to buy from someone out of state because of the Agricultural rules and permits that need to be obtained. Does anyone know of any Sulcata breeders in Hawaii?

Thank you!
Mahalo
I do know we have a few members on a couple of the islands, Oahu being one of them and a few of them have sulcatas. I'm not sure where they got theirs though. Hopefully they will come on and see this. There also used to be a member that bred leopards, not positive about Sulcatas on one of the islands, not sure which one. So, my point is, there is hope. I would try putting an ad in your local CRAIGS LIST .
Dang, they’ve been hard to find as of recently. But thank you, I’ll try craigslist!