Arm Knitting

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
I am intrigued!
Looks like a lot of fun. :D Does anyone here make stuff 'arm knitting'?

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
My dog & cat would have a field day with arm knitting. My grandmother wouldn't teach me how to knit because I'm left handed.

I'll be finishing the binding on another quilt today. My 20 lb cat believes that the sewing room is his bedroom and any quilts in progress are there as his bed.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
My dog & cat would have a field day with arm knitting. My grandmother wouldn't teach me how to knit because I'm left handed.

I'll be finishing the binding on another quilt today. My 20 lb cat believes that the sewing room is his bedroom and any quilts in progress are there as his bed.
:D He is the king of your sewing room!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

I learned how to knit by sitting in front of my grandma watching her. So I knit left handed, or just backwards of Grandma.

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
My 5 year old granddaughter has nearly finished her first quilt top. She's got her own little sewing machine to use in my sewing room. I'm taking her to her first quilt show next week.

I told my grandmother I'd reverse the steps myself, but she just got up and that was that. She lived in NY & I grew up in Louisville so I didn't have the opportunity to just watch. Over the years I forgot about it, but getting stuck in boring meetings make me wish I could knit socks. Instead I doodle continuous line quilt designs.